Can alumni/ae or former faculty request interlibrary loans from RPI?


Our policy is to use ILLiad for resource sharing, requiring users to have an RCS ID to request articles.

If you do not have an RCS ID, we can offer the following options for you to access articles from our collection:

1. Visit the library in person and:

  • Utilize one of our public computers (you'll need to ask the staff to log you in as a guest). That will provide you with access to the majority of our online databases.
  • Access our print collection and utilize our scanner.

2. Establish a relationship with a local library and utilize their ILL services to request articles. 

  • Last Updated Mar 08, 2024
  • Views 2
  • Answered By Liz King

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0